1. What are your thoughts on romantic films or series?
A. I really fancy the movie love
B. I wish they were a bit more real
C. I love romance, but not grand gestures
2. Your partner buys you a ring after dating you for a month. How would you react?
A. I would say yes before they propose
B. I would ask them to take it slow
C. I would respond quickly without keeping them hanging
3. Do you often think about the future with your partner?
A. Not often, but this thought does cross my mind
B. I am a little obsessed about our future together
C. I live today like there is no tomorrow
4. How do you treat Valentine's day?
A. Everyday is romantic for us
B. These holidays are a money minting business
C. I would not mind going out for a quiet dinner
5. What are your thoughts on dating online?
A. I want to find my partner in physical reality
B. I am not sure
C. Love should transcend boundaries
6. What is your idea of an ideal date?
A. A good restaurant, fresh food, and a pleasant conversation
B. I like staying at home and cook for them
C. I want to take them to an adventure park
7. What would you do if your partner is busy at work and is unable to spend quality time with you?
A. I would visit them in office, or at-least call
B. I will express my concern
C. I will always support them in their endeavors
8. What is your idea of intimacy?
A. I care about their consent
B. I do not want them to rush
C. I would definitely need a cigarette
9. How do you deal with stress?
A. I always turn to my partner
B. I am seeking therapy, and my partner’s support makes it easy
C. I would not want to burden my partner
10. How much do you care about their appearances?
A. Not much
B. I am fascinated by minds
C. I want to dive into their soul