What triggers you the most? And do these things even make sense when you think about it? In other words, do the things that trigger you even worth being mad about, like for instance, someone being late, someone asking you a question twice, someone interrupting you or even someone asking you for advice? We often don’t realize that we need therapy until it’s too late, but if you think you have some anger issues, take our quiz and find out more about it.
1. Do you think that your anger is currently affecting your life?
A. Yes, it's possible
B. Not really, but you've noticed that you have fewer friends than you used to
C. It is possible because you've alienated yourself from everyone else a little too much lately
D. No, because you don't really have an anger issue
2. Do you feel people fear you because of your anger issues?
B. Only the ones who try to bully you around
C. Maybe, you don't know
3. Have your anger issues affected your friendship with people?
A. Yes, you have fewer friends now
B. No, not really
C. Sometimes it does but at least you know how to apologize when necessary
D. No, not at all because you treat your friends with respect
4. On scale of 0 to 10, how angry do you think you can get on a bad day?
A. You are at level 5 where you are moderately angry
B. You are at level 10 where you are always angry
C. You are at level 2, where you could get angry but don't act upon it
D. You are at a level 0, where you don't need to be angry
5. What makes you angry most of the time?
A. Not being listened to
B. Not being paid attention to
C. You don't really know
D. It's difficult to make you angry
6. Are you comfortable with having debates with people?
A. No, not really
B. Sometimes, depends on your mood
C. It depends on the debate
D. Yes, of course
7. Are you comfortable when being accused without proof?
A. Yes, of course
B. Sometimes when you are right
C. It depends on the accusations
8. Do you deal well with the pressure that comes with being responsible for other people?
A. Yes, of course
C. Most of the time
D. No, not at all
9. How do you feel after you have an explosion of anger in public?
A. You are ashamed
B. You are embarrassed
C. You are unperturbed
D. You feel like apologizing
10. What is the meanest thing you’ve ever told someone when angry?
A. Telling them to get lost
B. Telling them to go hand themselves
C. Threatening to hurt them
D. You couldn't go to that extent