Some of us are very tough and very methodic when it comes to dealing with issues related with love and our partner. But for others it is very hard because they cry easily or things that the world is falling apart once there's a misunderstanding or a real problem in their relationship. So, do you think you are too sensitive when it comes to your relationship? Take our quiz and find out now.
1. Are you frustrated over your relationship?
A. All the time
B. Sometimes my partner is
C. Not really
D. It happens very often
2. Are the fears of losing your lover legitimate?
A. Yes, I think so
B. I don’t have any such fears
C. I don’t know how to rationalize it
D. I try to overcome the fear by controlling my partner
3. Do you get sad everytime your lover tells you no?
A. Yes, every time
B. No, never
C. It hurts me
D. It makes me angry more than sad
4. Are you sometimes suspicious of your lover for no reason?
A. Yes, all the time
C. Not always
D. No, not at all
5. Are you too emotionally dependent on your partner?
A. Yes, it’s scary without them
B. Not at all, n place for emotions
C. Emotionally attached, but not in a needy way
D. Often, in a lot of ways
6. Do you cry more over your relationship than you smile about it?
D. You don’t think so, you think it’s the other way around
7. Do you think you may have brought issues into the relationship that you were struggling with before?
B. I just don’t want to give my reins to my partner, like in the previous relationships
C. Maybe, it’s very much possible
D. Absolutely not
8. Do you feel like your past relationships have impacted on your new relationship?
A. It's possible
B. You fear outcome of past relationships
C. It’s made me more in control and less emotional
D. You don't think so
9. Is it hard for you to trust people, in general?
A. Yes, I dread being cheated or manipulated
B. I don’t trust people, I only trust myself
C. Not at all, I trust my discretion
D. I fear being hurt
10. Do you cry every time you argue with your lover?
D. Yes, but it's rare