Pansexuality is defined as feeling sexually attracted towards all genders that people associate with. If you are not bisexual and think you have an interest in more genders, then you could also be polysexual. There is not a major difference between pansexuality and polysexuality. But this does not mean that people who associate with the umbrella term pansexuality are aromantic or asexual. It only means that they have quite a broad palette. So let’s assume that there is a total of 100 sexualities in our society, then a pansexual person will be attracted to all, polysexual people will be attracted to say 90 sexualities, and so on. If you are attracted to a few more genders despite man and woman, then you surely fall under the umbrella of polysexuality. If you are in a fix and want to discover your sexuality, take this ‘Am I Pansexual Quiz.’
1. Where did you learn about pansexuality?
A. A friend told me
C. A health professional
2. When was the first time you searched or heard about pansexuality?
B. In my 20’s/ 30’s
3. How many partners do you usually date at a time?
A. I am a monogamous person
B. I am loyal, but I do wish to date many people at once
C. I am not about the numbers
4. What is the first thing you would want to do if you see someone you like sexually?
A. Get inside their pants
B. Get to know them more
C. Date them
5. Are you willing to have sex with anyone you like irrespective of their gender?
A. Yes, I am
B. No, I don’t think so
C. I am not sure
6. Have you met someone who feels the way you do?
A. Yes, but not “the one”
B. No, I have not
C. Not yet, but I am hopeful
7. Have you embraced your sexual orientation?
A. Yes, I am getting there
B. I am trying
C. I have
8. Have you ever tried dating online?
A. Yes, I have but it’s not easy
B. No, but I am considering
C. I have, and I don’t hate it
9. What are you looking for in a romantic relationship?
10. Will you get jealous of your partner if they are pansexual?
A. Yes, I will be
B. I have never thought about it
C. I will not be