1. Do you miss your partner when you are not together?
B. Not really, because we are in very frequent contact. We aren’t apart often or for long periods of time.
2. How often do you check your partner's phone or social media accounts?
B. Very frequently.
3. Does it cause you anxiety when you are not with your partner or when you don’t know what they are doing?
4. Do you tend to move at a faster or slower pace when you are in a relationship?
A. Neither, it depends on the situation. But it is usually at a steady pace.
B. I tend to get serious pretty quickly.
C. Sometimes I could move too quickly, but I try not to.
5. Do you like to have constant reassurance and validation when you are in a relationship?
B. Frequently, yes.
6. How much time do you spend with your partner?
A. Whenever we are free or don’t have other things planned separately.
B. Almost all the time
C. As often as we can, but not constantly.
7. How often would you say you and your partner argue?
A. I think it’s a normal amount; not excessive.
B. It seems like it’s all the time.
C. It depends, as it could be very frequent or sometimes not as frequent.
8. What type of arguments do you tend to have?
A. Nothing too intense. We argue, but we usually are able to resolve it in a rational way.
B. They usually get explosive and tend to happen over any minor thing.
C. Sometimes they get out of control, but not all the time.
9. How often do you communicate throughout the day when you are not together?
A. It depends on our schedules, but we definitely check-in with one another throughout the day just to say hello.
B. I usually text or call them constantly.
C. It depends, sometimes I am in frequent contact with them but not every single day.
10. Do you tend to get jealous?