1. How often do you express love or affection to your partner?
2. When did you last make a small service to your partner?
A. Just the other day
B. A few days ago
C. Weeks ago
D. I can't remember
3. Do you forget your partner for their mistakes?
B. Most times
4. How much do you tip for good service?
A. More than 20%
B. Usually 20%
C. Around 15%
D. Less than 15%
5. You go out on a date with your new partner. Who pays?
A. My partner
D. Whoever has more money in the wallet
6. Someone asks you to donate to a fundraiser. What is your reaction?
B. Probably donate, depending on the case
C. Say I will think about it, but not donate
D. Refuse from the beginning
7. Your partner has borrowed $100 from you but they didn’t retu the money yet, after a month. What do you do?
A. I had forgotten about it anyway
B. Tell them I am not doing well financially and see if they get it
C. Kindly ask them to retu the money
D. Throw a sarcastic line about it when we have our first fight
8. Your partner asks you to stop checking your phone in their presence. What do you do?
A. Listen to their request
B. Spend a little less time on the phone
C. Agree with them but continue with my habit
D. Nothing will change
9. What are your thoughts on Valentine’s Day?
A. It's a wonderful tradition and I love making gifts to my partner
B. I keep it for my partner's sake
C. I dislike it because of the way the candy industry has made fools of us all
D. Buying gifts again? No!
10. You meet your partner’s parents for the first time. What gift do you take with you?
A. An impressive bouquet of flowers and an expensive bottle of wine
B. A vase or something decorative for their home