Many have perceived the idea of soulmates to be a thing for two, a destiny hidden for only couples to unlock. But, is there any wrong in seeing oneself as the only full-filled friend ever, especially when the chase for a soulmate has been futile for a long while? Focusing on oneself has never been a bad idea after all. So, have you asked yourself, “Am I my own soulmate?”
Loving one’s life is the first step to having a fulfilled relationship, but the thought you love yourself for yourself is a concept worth exploring.
This quiz will explore your behavioral patterns and relationship experience to determine whether you’re your soulmate or your soulmate lives a thousand miles away, or just an arms stretch from your home.
1. Do you ever eat in your car?
A. Yes, I do
B. That’s so gross
C. Yes, but mostly with friends
2. Are you currently in a relationship?
A. With myself, yes
C. I can’t even tell anymore
3. Do you tend to keep your thoughts private?
A. My thoughts are always private
B. I blurt out exciting stuff
C. Everyone knows what I’m thinking
4. How easily do you fall in love?
A. I take much time as possible
B. It depends really on who
C. I fall in love everyday
5. Would you say you’re an introvert or an extrovert?
A. I’m pretty shy
B. I go back and forth
C. I’m a pure extrovert
6. On a typical party time, what would you be found doing?
A. Accepting my award
B. Eating the free food
C. Dancing hard on the floor
7. When you dress to impress, where do you usually go?
A. To shopping
B. I rarely dress to impress
C. When going out with friends
8. What sort of first impression do you think you make?
A. Being shy
B. Being awkward
C. Being friendly
9. Have you broken any hearts?
A. Just mine
C. A couple
10. How many pets do you have at the moment?