Do you think that you have some jealous tendencies? You know that you and your friend have been inseparable for a long time. Suddenly, your friend has a boyfriend. How do you feel about it? Ask yourself, am I jealous of my friend having a boyfriend? If you are, what do you think is the reason why you are jealous. There are different reasons for this that you can always figure out on your own. For now, take this quiz and get to know if you are actually jealous or not. May you have a fun time answering.
1. Whenever my friend talks about the boyfriend, I...
A. Just space out.
B. I listen.
C. I would ask for more information so that my friend knows that I am interested in their life.
2. When you see that the boyfriend makes an effort to make your friend happy, you
A. Feel that your friend does not deserve it.
B. Feel that life is unfair sometimes but move on from it.
C. Be happy that your friend is finally happy.
3. Whenever you learn that your friend has met someone new, you normally feel...
A. That nothing is going to happen because of it.
B. That there might be something going on between them.
C. That there is a chance that your friend will have a shot at being happy.
4. What was your first reaction when you learned that your friend has a boyfriend?
A. I was not happy at all.
B. I had mixed reactions.
C. I was extremely happy.
5. Do you think that it is okay for your friend to be friends with your ex?
A. Not at all.
B. It would show to whom my friend’s loyalty is.
C. I don't really mind as long as there are boundaries that are being followed.
6. When your friend tells you that she is happy, you normally feel:
B. I feel happy for her when I am also happy.
C. You feel happy whenever your friend is happy.
7. When your friend comments that they find someone hot, you...
A. Just say okay and forget about it.
B. Excitedly ask for more details.
C. Listen to your friend because they do the same thing to you.
8. Your friend has gotten a promotion; you normally
A. Do not say congratulations until you absolutely have to.
B. Say congratulations.
C. Tell your other friends about it because you are proud of your friend. You would love to celebrate the feat.
9. Do you normally remind your friend how amazing their life is?
A. I do, just in case my friend is ungrateful/ I do not like giving free advice!
B. From time to time.
C. Whenever my friend needs to hear it, I would gladly give it.
10. Do you get annoyed whenever your friend talks about something that you do not care about?
A. Yes, all the time
B. Sometimes but I do not let it show.
C. I usually ask questions so that I will understand what my friend feels so strongly about.