Do you want to make sure that you are happily married? Are you having doubts whether you are in a truly happy marriage? Take this quiz to find out if you are really happily married!
1. Do you confide in your spouse (tell him/her all your secrets)?
A. Yes, about everything
C. Not really
2. How would you describe your spouse?
3. How well do you and your spouse communicate with each other?
A. Really well; we talk about everything and try to understand each other
B. Pretty well; we sometimes have miscommunications but we understand each other in the end
C. Not well; we try to avoid long conversations
D. Not so well; we just get irritated when we talk to each other
4. How would you describe your marriage?
5. How do you feel when you see your spouse?
6. How often do you compare your marriage to other marriages?
7. Do you go to bed at the same time as your spouse?
A. Yes, every night
8. During a fight with your spouse, who do you usually blame?
A. I try to think about it rationally and blame whoever is wrong
B. Both me and my spouse
D. My spouse
9. Has your spouse ever cheated on you?
B. He/she has thought about it but would never do it
C. Maybe once
10. How long have you been married?
A. 5 years
B. 4 years
C. 1 year
D. 15 years
11. When you’re having a bad day, what does your spouse do?
A. Supports you and tries to make you feel better
B. Talks to you about it
C. Leaves you alone
12. Are you your partner’s priority?
C. Not sure
13. Do you think about a life without your spouse?
B. Not at all
14. Does your spouse support your goals?
15. How many times do you fight?
A. Very rare
B. Almost never
D. All the time