1. Does the person you are dating get offended when you say any constructive criticism?
A. Yes, always.
B. It depends on the the context
C. Not really.
2. Does the person you are dating normally show disinterest in anything that is not related to them?
A. Yes, they usually change the topic or behave as if they don’t care.
B. Not always, but sometimes yes!
C. Not at all.
3. The person shows disregard for what you have always said.
A. Yes, the topic always has to be about the person that I am dating.
B. It would depend on the circumstance.
C. Not at all. But, yes, if they have a different opinion, they will politely yet assertively stand by what they opine.
4. There is no insight into what other people’s motives are.
A. The person has a high belief that it will always be about them.
B. The person may sometimes feel suspicious of other people and their motives.
C. No, I don’t feel that way about the person.
5. There is always an excuse for the mistakes they have made.
A. Yes, they can’t ever accept that they are wrong.
B. Sometimes, they accept that they are wrong. But, it takes them long to accept it.
C. No, they are very receptive.
6. The person does not believe in the concept of “team-building.”
A. So true !
B. This is true upto some extent.
C. No, this isn’t the case.
7. Do they have high expectations from you even if they do not give you anything?
A. Yes, always!
B. It happens sometimes.
C. Rarely/ Not at all.
8. If given a topic, the person would
A. They will only Talk about themselves.
B. They will talk about themselves, but then move to other topics as well.
C. Have a good balance of available topics.
9. How much attention does the person need from you?
A. A lot of attention, all the time!
B. They need attention, but not all the time.
C. They are not attention seeking. They just want both of us to be equal in the relationship.
10. Do they care about your ambitions and dreams?
B. To a certain extent.
C. Not at all