Sample Roman Catholic Marriage Vows for the Bride and Groom
The Roman Catholic wedding is a Christian ceremony. The couples admit they are committing to each other without doubts or concerns. The bride and groom promise to raise a family with Christian values.
Both parties promise to love and honor each other for life. Regardless of the size of the celebration, the wedding vows are included in every matrimony ceremony. They are the special words that seal the bride and groom’s commitment to each other as they start their lives together. These sample roman catholic marriage vows are templates that you can customize to your requirement.
Samples of Catholic wedding vows for the bride and groom
- Before the presence of God, I am here to declare how much I love you. I know this is the best day of my life. God has blessed me to find you. I want to thank you for choosing to love me. Thank you for being my best friend. I want to start a family with you. I want to live the rest of my life loving and honoring you as your spouse for better or for worse…
- Before the presence of God, I choose you to be my partner for life. You have inspired me to be a better person. Your love has done for my life what I did not know was possible. We will go forth as one. We will blend our families to become one family. In return, I promise to love you, be faithful to you, respect you, and stand by your side. I promise to never put anyone before you. I promise to do this for the rest of my life.
- I stand here before you, friends, family, and almighty to declare my love and commitment to you for the rest of my life. I prayed to God to send me a good spouse and he did. He sent me you. I know the road ahead may go many places but as long as we go together, I am willing to take the good and the bad, for better or for worse. I promise to love you, be faithful to you, encourage you, and support you for the rest of my life.
- I make this declaration in the presence of God, family, and friends on this day. I love you. I am so grateful to you for sharing your life and love with me. I feel that we can be successful as a married couple if we just hold on to each other. Our marriage will be strong and hard to break because it will consist of me, you, and God. I promise to love you, be faithful to you, cherish you, respect you, and stand by your side for the rest of our lives.
- I make this vow in the presence of God, family, and friends. I love you because you taught me what real love is. I am a better person as a result of knowing you. I decided that I want to have a family with you. I want to grow old with you. I want to share my dreams with you and I want you to share yours with me. I promise to love you, be faithful, encourage, and support you. I will be honest in my communications with you. I will put no one else before you.
- I am so proud to stand before our family, friends, God and the whole world and say, Darling, I love you. You are special and unique. I know God put us together that is why I know we can make this marriage work. I want us to grow old together. I want us to have a family together. I want us to be together for the rest of our lives. That is why I promise to love you, be faithful to you, encourage you, inspire you and support you. I will be honest with you. I will always forgive you whenever you make a mistake. I will put no other in front of you. I will stand by your side for the rest of my life.
In conclusion, choosing a partner to share your life with is one of the most important decisions you will make. Therefore, chose your roman catholic marriage vows and your mate wisely. A commitment is a commitment and is held in high regards by society and the law of the land. Married people are respected and admired.
Marriage is taken very seriously by most people and deserves the respect it receives. Put your marriage on the successful list with sincere and beautiful roman catholic marriage vows.
Want to have a happier, healthier marriage?
If you feel disconnected or frustrated about the state of your marriage but want to avoid separation and/or divorce, the marriage.com course meant for married couples is an excellent resource to help you overcome the most challenging aspects of being married.