51 Love Jokes That Will Make You and Your Partner Laugh
Love makes you happy, and most of the time, you just want to send love jokes to your special someone.
It’s an adorable way of showing your partner that you’re in love, and it makes your relationship lighter, fun, and sweet.
51 love jokes that will make you and your partner laugh
If you’re a natural at telling jokes, it would be easy for you to come up with jokes about love. However, if you’re not, you might want some inspiration.
Here are 51 love jokes that will make you and your partner giggle.
Adorable and corny love jokes
Looking for some cheesy or corny love jokes that will make you laugh and cringe simultaneously? We got that for you.
- Have you seen my girl? She works at the zoo. She’s indeed a keeper!
- I think you’re a cat! Why? Because I’m a feline, a connection between you and me!
- Babe, are you a dictionary? Because you add meaning to my life.
- I can compare you to dentures! Because I can’t smile without you.
- You’re like asthma! Because you take my breath away.
- My dear, are you French? Because “Eiffel” for you.
- You’re like dandruff! Because I can’t get you out of my head.
- What did the squirrel say to his partner? “I’m so nuts about you!”
- I guess you’re a camera! Because I smile when I look at you.
Relationship jokes about love
Here are some cute love jokes that would be perfect for your relationships!
- You should be a welder! When we’re together, sparks fly!
- Good thing you’re not a pastry chef. You might dessert me!
- Darling, even if gravity didn’t exist, I’d still fall for you.
- What did the cat say to his partner? You’re purr-fect!
- If two cupids fell in love, what do you call it? A match in heaven!
- What do you call two birds that are in love? Tweethearts!
- Let’s go to the police! I’ll report you because you stole my heart.
- What did the barista say to her crush? “I like you a latte.”
- What happens if two vampires go on a first date? It would be love at first bite!
Related Reading: Too Close to Home Jokes About Marriage
Cute love jokes
Looking for cute but cheesy love jokes? Try these ones:
- I saw two zombies on a date. Sadly, their romance is dead.
- Never mock or laugh at your partner’s choices. YOU are one of them.
- What does a ghost call his lover? His ghoul-friend.
- A couple went on a date at a fancy restaurant. The girl tells the man to say something that will make her heart race. He replies, “I forgot my wallet.”
- Love is complicated. You get angry and tell your partner to go to hell, but you hope they get there safely.
- Why did the lion break up with his partner? Because she was a cheetah.
- Now I know why “love is blind” because you shine too bright.
- Do you love fishing? I only ask because I think that we should hook up.
- What did the pig say to his lover? Don’t go bacon, my heart!
Cheesy love jokes
Did you know that couples counseling experts agree that love jokes strengthen relationships? Here’s more:
- Confucius says, ‘Love one another.’ Well, if that doesn’t work, just interchange the last two words.
- I used to love a girl that reported the weather. We had a stormy relationship.
- If I was a cat, I would spend all my nine lives with you.
- Darling, you made my floppy disk turn into a hard drive.
- The real definition of a honeymoon: a man’s last holiday before he starts working for his new boss.
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Pauline. Pauline, who? I’m Pauline, in love with you.
- I want to be with someone that will look at me the way I look at chocolate cake.
- I broke up with my girlfriend at a restaurant. She started crying loudly. Everyone thought I proposed to her, so they started cheering and clapping.
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Candice. Candice, who? Candice, be the true love I am feeling right now.
Dan Bacon, a dating and relationship expert, explains that there is still a chance to fix a relationship that is falling apart.
If you think it’s not possible, watch his video below.
Love jokes for him
Don’t worry; we’re not done yet. Here are more love jokes for him or her.
- Being in love with you is a lot like central heating in your home. You turn it on just before your guests come over and pretend that your house is always this hot.
- The voice of love seemed to be calling me, and then I realized that it was the wrong number.
- You’ve been staying in my heart, my mind, and in my entire body. That’s when my doctor said you’re probably a parasite!
- Honey, you can fall from the sky, you can even fall from a tree, but the best way for you to fall, darling, is to fall in love with me.
- If the dove is the bird of peace, what is the bird of true love? It’s the swallow.
- My girlfriend isn’t talking to me. She said I ruined her birthday. How could I? I didn’t even know it was her birthday.
- You should be a florist. Because ever since I met you, my life has been rosy.
Love jokes for her
Blushing? Well, here are some more love jokes for her or him!
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Cheese. Cheese who? Cheese, a cute girl!
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Do-ya. Do-ya who? Do-ya want to be my girlfriend?
- My partner cooks for me like I’m a god. He’d be placing burnt offerings before me every night.
- Did you know that marriage is a three-ring circus? Engagement ring, wedding ring, and suffering.
- Q: If love is “grand,” then what is divorce? A: A hundred grand, or even more.
- Man: “I haven’t spoken to my wife in 18 months.” Friend: “What happened?” Man: “I don’t like to interrupt her.”
- When a man opens the car door for his wife, you can be sure of one thing — either the car is brand new or the wife is.
- I told my hot coworker how I felt. It turns out she also felt the same way. So I turned on the air conditioning.
Also Try: Does He Make You Laugh?
Did you have a great time with these love jokes? Soon, you’ll get inspired and come up with your own funny, witty, and cheesy love jokes to tell your partner.
Share this article on
Want to have a happier, healthier marriage?
If you feel disconnected or frustrated about the state of your marriage but want to avoid separation and/or divorce, the marriage.com course meant for married couples is an excellent resource to help you overcome the most challenging aspects of being married.