Thinking about will your spring break fling last can add to your stress. You might be wondering how to turn your fling into a serious relationship after spending a few carefree days with the person you swear is your kindred spirit. But wait!
Don't start making your Pinterest wedding board just yet. Before you agree to be official with your hookup, there are some questions you should ask yourself. Answer these questions to get some clarity about the status of your spring fling.
1. Have you been in a long-term relationship before?
B. Kind of
C. No, I have never been in a serious relationship
2. Has your spring fling been in a long-term relationship before?
A. I have no clue
B. I guess not, as they haven’t mentioned it
C. Yes, we have talked about all aspects of our past
3. Would you dump them for someone better?
B. Depends on the circumstances
C. No, I wouldn't do that
4. Do you know any details about this person's personal life?
A. I have no personal information about them
B. Just a couple of things
C. Actually, I know every detail about them
5. Do you often text each other?
A. Every now and then
B. Yes, all day
C. Once or twice a day
6. Do you spend all your days together?
A. Yes, Walks on the beach, dining and dancing the night away
B. Not all my days
C. On the contrary, we don’t spend much time together
7. Have you had an epic night with them?
A. Once or twice maybe
B. All our nights are epic
C. They were epic but not in a positive way
8. Do you have red hot chemistry with your spring fling?
A. Not really
B. Yes, it is strong
9. Do you both have similar life goals?
B. Kind of
10. Do you have very different ideas of what to do for fun outside of spring break?
B. To be honest, I’m not sure