1. Would you consider yourself a leader?
B. Not really
2. Are you prepared to do all the dirty work that comes with being a mom?
A. I have a bit of a weak stomach, but I will do my best (or make my partner do it!)
B. I think so
C. Yes, bring it on!
3. How much supervision do you believe your child will need?
A. Constant supervision 24/7
B. I plan to give them as much freedom as they want
C. I plan to supervise my child some of the time, but also give them freedom so I can redirect any mistakes and help them learn from it
4. What do you imagine being a mom will feel like?
A. Being a nervous wreck all the time
B. Easy and fun
5. When in a difficult situation or during a crisis, how do you tend to react?
A. I usually react before I listen
B. I usually try not to react
C. I usually listen before I react
6. Do you have firm boundaries?
A. Yes, I would consider myself somewhat of a stickler
B. No, people tend to walk all over me
C. I don’t allow people to push me around
7. Do you have a lot of friends?
A. Not really
8. How would your friends describe you?
A. A little judgmental but consistent
B. Fun and up for anything
C. Open-minded and supportive
9. Do you feel like you have a good level of empathy for your friend, family, and others?
A. Sometimes. It’s hard for me to understand why people do some of the things they do if they are doing something wrong, even when I try to put myself in their shoes.
B. Yes, I accept people for who they are
C. Yes, I try to understand where other people are coming from so I can understand the root of the problem in order to help them solve it
10. Are you prepared to shift your priorities from yourself to your child 100%?
A. Yes, definitely
B. I am nervous about it, but I am going to try
C. I think so