1. How do you usually treat men?
A. I consider men as assets
C. With utmost respect, as everyone else
2. How high do you think your standards are?
A. Very high
C. Not high
3. Are you too self-centered?
A. Not at all
B. I consider my needs
C. I focus on myself a lot, emotionally and physically
4. What do you want in a man?
A. Pure love and affection
B. Rich, tall, handsome, he must have a big house and plenty of cars
C. A relationship
5. How do you carry yourself?
B. Very docile, shy, but I feel I am a sweet-hearted person
C. Usually retracting from others
6. Does money and status matter in a man?
A. Yes, absolutely
C. Not at all
7. Are you a needy or clingy person?
A. A. Yes, absolutely
B. If I need to be
C. I keep a fair distance. Act independently
8. On the positive to negative spectrum, where does your personality sit?
A. Neutral or normal
B. Very positive
9. On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being not emotional and 10 being very emotional, how emotional are you?
C. 4 or less
10. How do you treat others around you?
A. With respect and care
B. I deserve the most kindness and respect
C. A casual, neutral mood