Although society tries to show us otherwise, it is very hard to get a girlfriend. The luckiest ones in love are often good looking, the ones with money, and the ones with a bad boy attitude. Good people, with a great vision for their lovers, are often sought after later on in life. This is why it is often hard for most of us to find true love when we most need it. So, why do you think it is hard for you to get a girlfriend? Take our quiz and find out now.
1. Are you natural when around women?
B. Not really
C. You try to but you don’t know if you are 100% authentic
D. No, not at all because you always try to impress them.
2. Are you selfish when it comes to relationships?
B. It's possible
C. You’ve got no idea because you haven’t really gotten the chance to have a serious one
3. Have you sometimes been qualified as being too nice to people?
C. You used to but not anymore
D. No, never
4. How long was your last relationship?
A. 1 month
B. 1 week
C. 1 year
D. The last person you dated spent only a day with you and never called back since.
5. Do you feel like women take advantage of you, most of the time?
D. You don't know, maybe
6. Do you feel like you invest yourself more than the women you like when it comes to your relationships?
A. Yes, a bit too much
B. No, not enough
C. No, not at all
D. You’ve got no idea, you’ve never really thought about it
7. Are you the one being dumped most of the time?
A. Yes, certainly
B. Sometimes, but it’s more like a 50/50 thing
C. No, never
D. You don’t get dumped or dump anyone, the person just leaves and never calls back.
8. Do you feel like you would have enough time to dedicate to your lover?
A. Yes, of course
B. You are not sure
C. You'll try
D. Unfortunately, no
9. Do you think you are the sole reason why it’s hard for you to meet the right girl? Why?
A. Yes, because you never make enough time.
B. No, it’s certainly not your fault. It’s just that it’s a cruel world out there not fit for a shy guy.
C. Yes, because you don’t take yourself seriously.
D. No, because it’s not your fault that women value money more than anything else.
10. How many days a week do you work?
A. 5 days
B. 3 days
C. 4 days
D. 7 days