1. Which of these is a frequent argument you have in your relationship?
B. Emotional connectedness or feeling important to the other person
C. Past issues in your relationship
2. Has there ever been infidelity in your relationship?
A. No, but there are sex related issues
3. Are there trust issues in your relationship?
4. Do you feel like you and your partner communicate effectively?
5. Are you happy in your relationship?
A. Most of the time
B. Not really
6. Do you feel that you have the same fights repeatedly with your partner?
A. We honestly fight about anything
7. Do your fights seem to be a series of small fights that create animosity or big blow-outs?
A. Small arguments that lead to big blowouts
B. Mostly small fights about minor things, but it's frequent
C. Usually blow-outs
8. How do your fights usually end?
A. We usually agree to work on the issue
B. One of both of us walks away
C. We ignore each other for a few days
9. Do either of you feel inadequate or unimportant in your relationship?
B. Not really
10. How long have you been together?
A. 3-4 years
B. A couple of months
C. 1-2 years
11. How often do you argue with your partner?
A. Almost every day
B. A couple of times per week
C. Once a month or so
12. What’s usually your first reaction to an argument?
A. I usually lash out at my partner
B. I try to express my emotions
C. I keep my mouth shut to calm my partner down
13. What do you do after an argument?
A. I try to sort things out
B. I ignore my partner and spend some time alone
C. I wait for my partner to apologize
14. Have you ever considered taking marriage or couples counseling?
A. Yes, I would like to try it
B. No, I hate it
C. I am not sure
15. Was there a specific event that might have been the start of the constant fighting?
A. It’s more of a build-up of frustration over time
B. Not that I can pinpoint