Do you ever wonder why there is so much animosity in your relationship? Do you feel like you are constantly fighting with your significant other, even over some of the smallest things? Are you tired of the constant arguing and just want it to stop? There are several reasons why couples get into ongoing arguments and tensions build over time in a relationship. Even though this happens frequently, it is rare that a couple actually understands the underlying reason for all of the fighting in their relationship. To find out why you are always fighting, take this Why do we argue so much quiz to reveal the truth.
1. Which of these is most frequently an argument you have in your relationship?
B. Emotional connectedness or feeling important to the other person
C. Past issues in your relationship
2. Has There Ever Been Infidelity in Your Relationship?
3. Are there trust issues in your relationship?
4. Do you feel like you and your partner communicate effectively with each other?
5. Are you happy in your relationship?
A. Most of the time
B. Not really
6. Do you ever feel like you have the same fights over and over with your partner?
A. We honestly fight about anything
7. Do your fights seem to be a series of small fights that create animosity or “silent treatment” or, more often, big blow-outs?
A. Small arguments that lead to big blowouts
B. Mostly small fights about minor things, but it's frequent
C. Usually blow-outs
8. How do your fights usually end?
A. We usually agree to work on the issue
B. One of both of us walks away
C. We ignore each other for a few days
9. Does one or both of you ever express feeling inadequate in your relationship or unimportant?
B. Not really
10. Was there a specific event that happened that seems to be the start of the constant fighting?
A. It’s more of a build-up of frustration over time
B. Not that I can pinpoint