If you have been dating someone and you are not sure if they are the person you are truly meant to be with, or if you haven’t found any prospects for a life partner yet and are doing some research in preparation, you have come to the right place. This quiz will ask a set of questions to determine what qualities you value most, what is most important to you in a life partner, what your goals are for a life partner, and what type of person you are most compatible with. Answer the answers in this short quiz to reveal who will be your life partner!
1. Do you want to settle down right away?
B. Not right away, but soon
D. Eventually when it feels right
2. What is least attractive to you in a partner?
A. Someone who is boring or doesn’t know how to have fun
B. Someone who is not in touch with their feelings and emotions
C. Someone with no ambition or drive
D. Someone who is confusing and inconsistent
3. What do you think keeps relationships alive?
A. Having fun together
B. Not being afraid to be vulnerable and open with your feelings
C. The sparks and passion
D. Trust and stability
4. Which of the following traits is most important to you when it comes to a partner?
5. During which season you would like to plan your wedding?
6. What is the best part of your personality?
7. What is your problem solving style?
8. Where do you day dream of meeting your life partner?
A. Gaming zone
9. Which of these best describes what you would enjoy most on a weekend date?
B. Making dinner together and cuddling up to watch a movie
C. Gatherings with family/friends
D. Crafts/projects around the house
10. Pick one of these qualities for your life partner:
11. Which of the following attributes describes yourself the best?
A. Always down for an adventure. Hate being bored
B. Always willing to help someone in need. Very compassionate
C. Hopeless romantic
D. Very logical and have my life together. I take pride in my successes.
12. What is your astrological sign?
A. Aries, Leo or Sagittarius (Fire signs)
B. Scorpio, Cancer, or Pisces (Earth signs)
C. Gemini, Libra or Aquarius (Air signs)
D. Virgo, Taurus, or Capricorn (Water signs)
13. What qualities would you prefer in a life partner?
14. Which is most important to you in a relationship?
A. Always being able to have fun together
B. Someone who is caring and will always support me and have my back
C. Intimacy and unconditional love
D. Trust and stability
15. Is it important to you in a relationship to be in touch with your feelings and emotions?
A. Not really. There are other ways to show how you feel.
B. Yes, definitely
D. Being in touch, yes, always talking about it, no.