In the world of dating, the ultimate goal is to find that perfect partner that will be your soulmate, with whom you can live happily ever after. Ideally, there will be mutual love and respect between the two of you and he will be the partner of your dreams. When you meet that person, you should automatically know that they are the one.
But what if you don’t automatically know? Or what if you think you know, but you are not certain and don’t want to put all your eggs in one basket? Is there a way to tell for sure how to find who is my Mr. Right? Take this quiz now to reveal the truth.
1. How do you think you will find Mr. Right?
A. I am hoping he just finds me
B. I am determined to go out and find him!
C. I am hoping we bump into each other by chance
2. In what places are you most frequently looking for your Mr. Right?
A. The grocery story, coffee shops or the gym
B. I am not looking for him
C. At clubs/bar
3. Are you willing to go out of your way to meet Mr. Right if you think you spot him?
A. I am not sure, it depends on the day. Sometimes I am shy, but sometimes I can be spontaneous
B. Yes, absolutely
C. No, definitely not
4. Do you have hobbies or extracurricular activities that you do regularly that you would be able to meet him doing?
B. Not regularly, but on a rare occasion I will do stuff like that
C. Yes I do
5. Have you tried online dating?
A. Yes, I am actively seeking Mr. Right online as well
B. No, never
C. I do a bit, but I haven’t really been too engaged in it
6. Have you ever gone places to find Mr. Right, that would usually be out of the norm for you if you weren’t looking?
A. I don’t remember, I might have/I don’t think so
B. Yes I have
C. No, never
7. Are you 100% sure about exactly what Mr. Right would be like when you find him?
A. Somewhat, but I am flexible
B. No, not really. It is more of a feeling I am waiting for
C. Yes, I know exactly who I am looking for
8. Do you have friends who know what you are looking for and are also helping you find Mr. Right?
B. My friends know generally what I am looking for, but are not helping me find him
C. Yes I do!
9. Do you have strict standards for your Mr. Right?
A. Yes I do
B. No I do not
C. Somewhat, but not exactly
10. How will you know when you’ve found him?
A. I don’t know, I am hoping I just know
B. It will be immediate attraction
C. It will be a mixture of checking all my boxes and an immediate feeling I get when I finally meet him