If you are someone searching for love and figuring out your needs in a relationship, you can start from the basics. Ideally, your love should be empathetic and you should not force things on each other as this is essential. And it is also wise to prioritize your mental health at all times.
It is ideal to find someone who resonates with the unique frequency of your personality traits. Nonetheless, you must keep trying till you find someone that is the one for you. And you will surely recognize them because of how good they make you feel.
Take this quiz and find out which personality type is your love match and what trait attracts you most in a guy.
1. How would you describe your personality in romantic relationships?
C. Just being myself
D. I want things to flow
2. Do you like leading a healthy lifestyle, or do you like being healthy but not aggressively?
A. I am a healthy eater
B. I am aggressively healthy
C. I prefer the latter
D. I think my eating habits are balanced
3. What is the one habit you do not want your partner to have?
A. Smoking or drinking
B. Binging on food
C. Being dirty and messy
D. Playing music too loud
4. Do you hate sharing your things?
A. Yes, I do
B. No, not at all
D. Not really
5. How would you feel if your partner made a mess in your recently cleaned bedroom or bathroom?
A. I would get furious
B. I would ask them to clean
C. I will tell them not to do that again
D. I would let it be
6. Can you picture yourself being happy in a fairytale-like relationship?
A. Absolutely not
B. It sounds amazing
C. Probably not
D. I think I can be happy that way
7. What is the most important quality your lover must possess?
C. A great speaker
D. A good listener
8. Do you like to go out and have fun?
A. Yes, I like to have a good time
B. I like going on novel adventures
C. I like doing things that give me joy
D. I like to enjoy whatever I’m doing
9. Do you like traveling?
A. I like going to places that give me joy
B. I love going to new places
C. I like going to places as long as I have good company
D. I prefer staying in and having a good time
10. What is a good relationship like according to you?
A. It is something that makes you happy
B. It is something that add new vigor to one’s life
C. It is about mutual love and respect
D. It is about enjoy every moment with your lover
11. What would you like to do with your partner?
A. Take a walk on the beach
B. Cook a meal together
C. Go on an adventure
D. Share our goals with each other
12. What is your pet peeve in relationships?
A. Someone who is extremely negative
B. Someone who is boring
C. Someone who is hyper-independent
D. Someone who keeps mulling about the past
13. What sort of occupation do you wish your partner had?
A. Something in academics
D. Medical professional
14. Are you looking for a long-term commitment?
A. Yes, I am
B. No, not right now
C. Not really
D. I think so
15. Do you want your partner to be kinky?
A. No, I do not
B. I would love that
C. I guess not
D. I am open to trying new things