Having a conversation could be a chore but it shouldn’t be that way with the right people. Your girlfriend, for instance, is the one person you should be able to have the most wholesome, productive and exciting conversations with. But like many other people, finding the right topics to chat about can be stressful. Stale conversations are boring.
‘What should I talk about with my girlfriend ‘ is the right quiz to inform you of some of the best things to discuss or talk about with your girlfriend.
1. Why do you think you face difficulty talking with your girlfriend?
A. We both are shy so we don’t know what to talk about
B. She’s mad and doesn’t want to talk to me
C. Things have been complicated lately
2. What’s something you two haven’t discussed for a while?
A. Her desires and fantasies
B. Her emotions
C. Our memories
3. What topics used to spark conversations in the early days for the two of you?
A. Naughty topics and flirting
B. Love goals and career plans
C. Love and family
4. Why is there an urge to talk to your girl more?
A. She’s mad at me
B. I’ve been pretty swamped with work
C. I miss our old days
5. How long have you been in a relationship?
A. 3 years
B. 5 years
C. 7 years
6. What is a topic that interests both of you but you don’t really talk about it?
B. Our personal lives
7. Out of the options below, which one sounds like something that will upset your partner?
A. Being moody and uptight
B. Being distanced and nonchalant
C. Forgetting about your anniversary
8. What would you like to change about the tone of your conversations?
A. I want them to be more personal
B. I want them to be about her
C. I want our convos to be exciting
9. How often does your girlfriend complain about your relationship?
A. She doesn’t, I think she likes where we are
B. She thinks I’m self-centered
C. She thinks I’m boring
10. How long do you talk to your girlfriend?
A. We text throughout the day
B. Solely depends on work schedules
C. We chat for several hours