Is finding love difficult? Yes, but sometimes, it can be easy. Many factors go into how you find love and its effectiveness; your approach is one of those factors. You could've found love easily, but your approach and attitude may have been off-putting to them.
Your personality and attitude are essential for love and relationships. A great approach can help you tremendously, but a wrong approach can affect your entire dating world. What is your approach to finding love? Take this quiz to find out.
1. Does the word "love" make you feel uncomfortable inside?
A. Not at all
2. Do you think love is necessary?
A. Of course
C. Not really
3. Do you persist in a relationship?
4. How would you feel if a relationship failed?
A. I would try to prevent it from failing
B. I wouldn't be too hung up on it
C. I wouldn't care
5. What would be your reaction to a rejection?
A. I would move on and have my hopes up
B. I would be upset
C. I wouldn't be surprised or give up
6. Are you bitter about love?
7. Do you think you'll never find a partner?
8. Are you optimistic about relationships?
9. On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being not at all and 10 being yes, how much do you care about love?
10. How does love treat you?