Valentine's Day is the most treasured holiday by lovers worldwide. It is an opportunity to be close to your partner, share memories with them, have fun, and show love towards your friends and family. rnMany people celebrate this holiday in different ways, whether they go to a fancy restaurant, go shopping, have entertainment, or simply just stay home and eat a box of chocolates. For this Valentine's Day, know what kind of valentine’s Day you enjoy, and how should you celebrate it? Answer these questions to find out.
1. What is your favorite Valentine's Day activity?
A. Making crafts
B. Being very romantic
C. Watching movies or going to a theme park
2. What word would you define for Valentine's Day?
3. What is your ideal Valentine's Day gift?
A. Box of chocolates
B. Jewelry and a kiss
C. Going to the theme park
4. What is your favorite Valentine's Day flower?
5. What is your favorite Valentine's Day chocolate?
A. Milk Chocolate
B. Dark Chocolate
C. Chocolate with nuts and fruits
6. Do you give Valentine's Day gifts to friends and family?
B. Not often
7. How do you and your partner bond on Valentine's Day?
A. Staying home or going out to eat
B. Going to a fancy restaurant and being intimate at home
C. Going out for excitement and fun
8. Is going out and having fun ideal for your Valentine's Day?
A. Somewhat ideal
B. Not really
9. Do you enjoy a casual, simple Valentine's Day?
C. No, it has to be fun
10. How romantic are you on Valentine's Day?
A. Somewhat romantic
B. Very romantic
C. Only romantic for the day