Many things need to go into a relationship in order for it to be thriving and positive. To reach a successful relationship, both partners need to create a union of many elements, such as honesty, loyalty, affection, and safety. These elements are important and can help you understand your partner's personality. How they execute these elements is also very important and should be considered. In your opinion, what is the most important element for you in a relationship? Answer these 10 short questions to find out.
1. When speaking with your partner, what is your approach?
A. I approach them rawly with genuine feelings
B. I approach them with a sense of trust and loyalty
C. I approach them with feelings and affection
2. Your partner is upset; how do you fix them?
A. I ask them to tell me how they feel, through discussion
B. Telling them that they can count on me, then proceeding to talk to them
C. I try to ease them by showing them love
3. You found out that your partner is lying to you; how do you approach them?
A. I try to get them to be honest and genuine
B. I tell them that I trust them, and I want them to open up
C. I try to evoke feelings, and I show them mine to learn the truth
4. When conflict arises in a relationship, how can both partners help the situation?
A. Be honest with themselves
B. Speak their truths and find peace
C. Be together tightly and show affection
5. To you, what element is the best for holding the relationship together?
C. Affection and love
6. You and your partner have a fight argument; how do you resolve the conflict?
A. We speak reason and come clean about how we truly feel
B. We try to make things better by trusting each other
C. We make up by holding each other
7. Is honesty the most sufficient element to a relationship?
C. Not to me
8. Does trust in a relationship matter?
C. Not to me
9. Is showing true love and affection an important element in a relationship?
A. Not really
10. Overall, what element is the most important in a relationship?