When you are in love with a woman, it is normal to ask yourself questions like “What do I want in a woman?” Looking out for the attributes you desire in a woman is quintessential in choosing the right partner. For some people, a woman might not have all the desirable qualities, but if she has most of them, she may be considered. Here is a quiz that helps you figure out what you want in a woman.
1. Are you really bothered about the looks of a woman?
A. Yes, I love a woman with good looks
B. I prefer a woman who has visions and dreams for herself
C. Sometimes, but most importantly, a compatible partner.
2. Do you like an ambitious woman?
A. I don’t mind if she’s not ambitious. All I care about is if we’re compatible
B. I want a woman who is passionate about her dreams and goals.
C. Never, I'd rather go for a good looking woman
3. Do you want a woman you feel fulfilled with?
A. Yes, but specifically her looks.
B. I am a man with big dreams and goals. Only a woman with such qualities can make me feel complete.
C. Once I feel we’re compatible, then that’s it!
4. Do you like a hard-working woman?
A. All the time!
B. On occasion.
C. Never, but I want a compatible partner.
5. Do you like a woman with a good height?
A. I care less.
B. I prefer a strong and determined woman.
6. What is your biggest turn-on in a woman?
A. Her physique.
B. A woman that is passionate about her dreams and goals
C. A woman that completes me.
7. How does your dream girl look like?
A. She must be very attractive.
B. We must have things in common.
C. She must be a woman of dreams and visions.
8. Do you care if she doesn’t match your standards?
A. On occasions
C. All the time
9. What height of accomplishment do you desire in your woman?
A. A woman with a lot of degrees and awards.
B. No particular height of accomplishment, but she must be attractive.
C. Never had any in mind.
10. What is the first thing that attracts you when you meet a woman?
A. We must be able to connect on all grounds.
B. Her looks! She must be attractive.
C. Her dreams and visions.