1. Is the person you are shopping for, someone you have known for a long time?
A. Yes, the person is a tech- savvy friend.
B. yes, and they are very picky!
C. It is a family member/my whole life
D. No, less than nine months
2. Have you ever bought a gift for this person before?
A. Yes, and they love gadgets.
B. Yes, several times, but I doubt if they have liked any!
C. Yes, they are family.
D. No, not actually.
3. How would you categorize your relationship with this person?
A. A geeky friend of mine
B. Close friend/partner
D. A coworker/grab bag
4. Which of the following activities would you say this person would enjoy the most?
A. Playing with their new favorite gadgets or spending time online
B. Trying different things and experiencing what they haven’t experienced before
C. Cooking, spending time with family, or throwing a party
D. Being active and loving the outdoors
5. What category do you think would be most appealing to the person you are shopping for?
A. The latest tech gadgets and electronics
B. Health/ Beauty/ Wellness
C. Family-oriented or cooking range
D. Anything that will make their travel easy
6. Which of these hobbies is most relevant for the person you are shopping for?
A. Gaming or other tech activities
C. Cooking or entertaining
D. Working out/ traveling
7. How much are you looking to spend?
A. Under $20
D. Over $100
8. Which of these options is most relevant to what you are looking for?
A. Latest technology
B. Monthly subscriptions
C. Household items
D. Everyday useful items
9. Which of these is most appealing to you when shopping for this gift?
A. Must-have streaming or smart home devices
B. Most popular or best-selling items
C. Spending more for something they can enjoy
D. Spending less for something they can enjoy
10. How well do you know the person you are shopping for and their interests?
A. Pretty well, I call them technogeek!
B. Somewhat, they are fussy.
C. They are family!
D. Acquaintance/Not too well