Men often seem to be passive and that's mostly because society wants them to be tough and to also play the role of a provider when they are in a relationship. All of that is true to some extent but it doesn't mean that they don't have feelings. They also want to be loved, appreciated and reminded of how valuable they are to the marriage. So, do you think your wife loves you, or is she just faking? Take our quiz and find out.
1. Is your wife still trying to please you by taking care of her appearance?
B. Yes, she always makes sure she looks impeccable for you
C. No, not anymore
D. It doesn't really matter because you love her for more than her looks
2. Is your wife still physically attracted to you?
A. You hope so
B. You want to believe so
C. Yes, it is certain
D. No, you don't think so
3. Does your wife complain about cooking all the time?
D. No, because she enjoys taking care of you
4. Does your wife call you every day?
A. Yes, at least twice a day
B. Yes, at least 3 times a day
C. No, not so much
D. Yes, but it's rare
5. Does your wife kiss you goodbye to work in the morning?
A. Yes, always
B. Yes, she gets up to help you get ready so it's only normal
D. Only when you ask her to
6. Does your wife agree to give you some space sometimes?
B. Yes, she's mature enough to know that we all need our own personal space
D. She's too possessive to do so
7. Does your wife take you for granted?
A. Yes, a lot
D. You can't tell
8. Does your wife complain a lot, up to the point of intoxicating the relationship?
D. Yes, and you are tired of it
9. Does your wife like surprising you?
A. Yes, a lot
B. A bit too much you think
C. Not enough
10. Does your wife try to get along with everyone you care about?
C. Most of the time
D. She won't even try sometimesrn