Falling in love is not something that lasts for a lifetime – relationships need to be nourished in order to survive and thrive. Many couples do the mistake of not flirting anymore just because they have been together for several years and have become busier with kids and work obligations. Unfortunately, neglecting your partner will cause you to grow apart and you won’t feel the same passion you used to feel in the early days. Take this quiz to find out if you are good at staying in love!
1. How often do you go out on a date?
A. Every week
B. Once a month
C. A couple of times a year
D. Almost never
2. What is your opinion on arguments?
A. They help a couple evolve when managed correctly
B. They are something you can't avoid
C. They can weaken a couple
D. They suggest a love story is approaching its end
3. You are busy and your partner wants to spend time with you and connect. What do you do?
A. Give up on everything else and listen to them
B. Ask them to wait 10 minutes
C. Explain them I am busy
D. Dismiss them and ignore their feelings
4. Does one of the partners dominate the other?
C. Quite often
5. Do you communicate your needs to your partner?
A. Yes, and they are struggling to help
D. No, they wouldn't care anyway
6. Who is on the first place in your life?
A. My partner
B. My kids
C. My parents
D. My friends
7. What was the best time of your relationship?
A. It's now!
B. When we became parents
C. When we had our first trip together
D. The first days
8. Do you feel you can discuss anything with your partner?
B. Almost anything
C. Not really
D. Not at all
9. You are unsatisfied with something your partner has done. What is your first reaction?
A. Gently tell them what's wrong
B. Retreat until I feel better
C. Give them the cold shoulder
D. Judge them and start a fight
10. How often do you surprise your partner, for instance by offering gifts?
A. Very often