1. Why would you get married to your partner?
A. We both want to do it because we love and support each other, and want that to last.
B. I like the idea of us spending our lives together, I just do not feel like we are ready to do it just yet.
C. I am used to being with them, I enjoy the way we look together, and our families would finally be happy.
2. Do you stay together and connected even when times get rough?
A. Not really, stress only makes us fight more and become distant.
B. We have had our moments, yet I feel that our connection is growing stronger.
C. Yes, we seem to handle problems quite well and are always there for each other.
3. Do you feel like you have lost the passion and excitement about your future together?
A. Yes, I feel like we are stuck.
B. I feel a bit calmer, yet I still imagine our future vividly.
C. No, I still feel the warmth and sparks even after all this time.
4. Do you feel like your partner pushes you to grow?
A. Yes, we help ourselves evolve and become the better versions of ourselves.
B. No, I feel that they may hinder my growth as a person.
C. Yes, and yet I think that we have a long way to go together.
5. Do you share the same goals about the future (marriage included)?
A. We agree on the main things and differ in some details, yet we are ready to compromise.
B. Yes, we are on the same page about pretty much everything that matters.
C. No, we have completely different priorities in major areas of life.
6. Does your partner hold back when the subject of marriage comes on?
B. No, they often mention it on their own.
C. No, but they discuss it calmly.
7. So, do you talk about the future often?
A. No, they refuse to do so, or say that all has been spoken.
B. We talk about it a lot, but there are many things yet to become certain.
C. That’s pretty much all that we’ve been talking about recently.
8. Are you and your partner on the same timeline?
A. Yes, and we both want to get married.
B. Yes, and yet marriage seems a bit far away for now.
C. No, they seem to completely ignore the possibility of getting more serious.
9. Have you been together for a long time?
A. Maybe, and yet I do not feel like our relationship has grown that much.
B. Kind of, but we are still adjusting to one another.
C. Yes, and our partnership is constantly evolving.
10. Does getting married feel like the natural next step for you?
A. Yes, but after a while.
B. Yes, absolutely.
C. Maybe but not with this person.