Should we break up? Have you considered whether your relationship has run its course and you are not sure if it is time to end it? Ending a relationship is one of the most challenging things to do. rnThere is a lot of fear and anxiety surrounding a breakup for both people involved. Now is the time to put an end to your misery!rnTake this quick quiz to see if it is time to end your relationship and move on.
1. Do you still genuinely enjoy spending time together, or do you feel like you are just going through the motions at this point?
A. I honestly feel like we are just going through the motions
B. Sometimes we truly do enjoy each others company, but not always
C. I do still feel like we genuinely enjoy spending time together
2. Do you feel like your relationship is worth saving?
A. I don’t even know anymore
B. I do, and I don’t
C. I really feel like it is
3. Have you had an honest discussion with your partner about how you are feeling?
A. Yes, but nothing changes
B. I have tried, but it is a difficult conversation to have. I don’t know what to say.
C. Yes, and we both agreed to work on it
4. Do you want to break up?
5. How often do you fight?
C. Every now and then
6. Choose a word for your relationship..
7. Do you wish to be in a relationship with someone else?
8. What comes to your mind when you think about your relationship?
A. Happily ever after
B. Out of each other lives
C. More of a friendship
9. When you think about your future, does it include them?
A. No, it is hard for me to envision marriage and a family with them
B. Sometimes, but I just try not to worry too much about the future
C. I do, but things will need to get better if we are going to have a future
10. Do you both have the same dreams and goals for your future?
A. No, we have different hopes and dreams
B. I used to think so, but I am really not sure anymore
C. Yes, we do
11. Have things gotten so bad that you feel like you are walking on eggshells around them?
A. Yes, all of the time (nearly every day)
B. Frequently (several times a week)
C. Sometimes (1-2 times per week)
12. If you had the option, would you rather spend time with them than anyone else?
A. Not anymore
C. Yes, definitely
13. Do you ever feel rejected, ignored, or like your feelings don’t matter?
A. Yes, frequently
14. Do you ever feel unimportant or unappreciated?
A. Yes, frequently
C. Not really
15. How is your sex life?
A. What sex life?
B. It is okay, but nothing like it used to be
C. It is still pretty frequent and enjoyable