We all act differently in our relationships. Human variations are what make interactions going. We are all different and so we think and act differently. Our personalities and backgrounds, amongst many other factors, dictate our behavior, thinking patterns, actions, and inactions. In relationships, these also inform how we act with our partners too. Are you romantic or pragmatic? Let's take this quiz to find out.
1. What will be the best-preferred idea for your first date?
A. A movie date at your house
B. A romantic dinner date
C. A beach date
2. What gift will you give your partner on their birthday?
A. Some money
B. Flowers and a card
C. A shopping voucher
3. Do you believe in love at first sight?
A. Not at all
4. How are you likely to propose to your partner?
A. A private dinner
B. On the airplane
C. Amid friends
5. Do you believe that what is yours will ultimately come to you?
A. Not at all
C. To some extent
6. How do you deal with negative thoughts?
A. See a therapist
B. Speak yourself out of it
C. Distract myself with other activities
7. What is your aim in entering a relationship?
A. No long-term expectations
B. Long-term commitment
8. Do you practice daily goal setting?
B. Not really
9. Do you believe in ‘happy ever after'?
A. I do not
B. Yes, I do
C. Not really
10. How do you tackle challenges that come your way?
A. I tackle them head in-
B. I try to find a way around it
C. I seek for help