1. How do you resolve an argument?
A. We carefully listen to each other until we understand our needs
B. We get over it without too much fuss and caress each other
C. We simply ignore it and pretend it didn't happen
D. There's hardly any resolution - we fight until the bitter end
2. Do you often say things you regret later during arguments?
A. Never, we take care about what comes out of our mouths
B. Rarely, and we get over it
C. Sometimes, but we ignore them
D. Unfortunately, yes, we do it often
3. Can you validate each other when you disagree?
A. Yes, we have absolutely no problem about that
B. Yes, most times
C. Sometimes, but we usually ignore each other's opinion
D. No, we always fight to impose each one's opinion
4. Do you work to find a mutually satisfying resolution when an argument is over?
A. Yes, most times
B. Yes, although it's a compromise and we're not really happy about it
C. No, we just forget about it until our next fight
D. No, it's always me versus him or her
5. Do you feel overwhelmed during arguments?
A. No, because we're always calm and rational
B. No, because we are relaxed all the time
C. Sometimes, but it's not that serious
D. Yes, often
6. How fast do you re-establish connection after an argument?
A. We never lose connection even if we have a conflict
B. Quite fast
C. In a few hours
D. It takes days or weeks
7. Do you keep in touch during the day?
A. Yes, all the time
B. Yes, two or three times a day
C. Maybe once at most
D. We rarely do that
8. Is sweeping issues under the rug a habit in your relationship?
A. No, because we talk about every issue while it's hot
B. Sometimes, but we deal with those things when they start to pile up
C. Unfortunately, yes
D. Fighting is a bigger problem than sweeping issues under the rug
9. Do you often hurt each other’s feelings?
A. Not really, because we tend to ignore each other
B. Unfortunately yes
C. No, we take care to be gentle even when we disagree
D. It rarely happens
10. Do you ever bring up past issues in your current arguments?
A. Never because we know it's a bad strategy
C. We don't even bother to do that anymore