Relationships are supposed to be lovely and full of joy. Partners are supposed to hold each other in high esteem and value each other. But when there is a case where one partner is not so confident about the other, so much so that they are embarrassed to talk about their partner; or even showcase them to the world, then there’s a problem. rnHave you ever questioned, “Is My Boyfriend Ashamed of Me?” Let’s find out the answer by taking this quiz.
1. Does your boyfriend post pictures of you on social media?
A. He never does
B. Yes, once a while
C. Always, with sweet captions
2. Does your boyfriend introduce you to his family and friends?
A. I barely know them
B. Just a few
C. Yes, I know most of his family and friends
3. Does your boyfriend criticize your appearance or your attitude?
A. Yes, all the time
B. Not really
C. No, they compliment me constantly
4. Does your boyfriend put you down in front of others?
A. Yes, he does that constantly
B. Not that I remember
C. Not at all
5. Does he make plans with you?
A. Not really
B. He barely does
C. Yes, he does
6. Does your boyfriend like to go out in public with you?
A. We mostly spend time at home
B. Yes, he does
C. He loves to have me by his side everywhere he goes
7. Is your boyfriend sexually attracted to you?
A. I fell he isn't
B. Yes, he is
C. We’re both attracted to each other
8. Does he indulge in public displays of affection with you?
A. Yes, he hates it
B. Yes, sometimes
9. Is your boyfriend emotionally available?
A. Not, not at all
C. Yes, very much
10. Does he talk to his friends about you?
A. I’ve never heard him do that
B. I’ve heard him do that a few times
C. He’s always does that