1. Which of the following food is richest in calcium?
2. When do babies start to learn speaking patterns?
A. In the womb
B. At birth
C. At 6 months
D. Between 1-2 years old
3. Why do babies wiggle around so much?
A. To explore
B. Because that's what they do anyway
C. Because they are uncomfortable
D. Because they can't control their muscles
4. What do you do if you suspect your child is suffering from poison?
A. See what kind of poison they have ingested and call emergency services
B. Make them vomit
C. Give them milk
D. Do nothing
5. When is a child ready for potty training?
A. There is no fixed time period
B. At 36 months
C. At 24 months
D. At 12 months
6. Your child is coughing after choking with an object. What should you do first of all?
A. First let him or her release the object and help if they can't handle
B. Immediately use the Heimlich maneuver
C. Give them water to drink
D. Call 911 and wait for the paramedics to come
7. Your toddler has stuck a bean up their nose. What should you do?
A. Call the pediatrician's office
B. Go to the emergency room
C. Try to remove it with tweezers
D. Do nothing, it will come out alone
8. What should you do first if your child gets a minor burn?
A. Cool the burned area with cool, clean water
B. Submerge the burned area in lukewarm water and eventually move it to cold water
C. Cool the burned area with ice
D. Apply a burn ointment
9. Which of these foods is highest in iron?
10. When should a baby be started on solids?
A. Six months
B. Four to six months
C. Three months
D. Twelve months