The dating pool is saturated and tough to navigate. So getting to sort out all types of personas could be exhausting too. Nice guys and bad guys are the classic stereotypes in the dating world, and they couldn't be more different from each other.
The nice guys are often portrayed as awesome and sweet people who are prim and proper with their manners. But on the other hand, bad boys have a confident attitude that screams "I do what I want in this world." Both of these types have their pros and cons, but we're about to figure out which one you are by taking the ‘nice guy or bad guy; which one are you quiz?’
1. What’s your motto in life?
A. Do whatever it is you want
B. Work hard in everything you do
C. Be careful who you take advice from
2. Do you know how to ride a motorcycle?
A. No, I don’t and I’m not willing to learn
B. Nope, motorcycles are dangerous
C. No, but I want to learn
3. How many people are willing to date you?
A. Too many people
B. I count myself lucky if there are people in line
C. A couple of people
4. Back in school, what were you known as?
A. The popular guy
B. The Valedictorian
C. Normal, regular guy
5. What compliments usually flood your Instagram DMs?
A. You’re perfect
B. You’re pretty smart
C. You’re weird
6. What’s your thing: long or short term relationships?
A. There are no labels on my relationships
B. Long term relationships are my thing
C. Short term relationships
7. Should life be spontaneous, organized or methodical?
A. I just go with the flow
B. Methodical and organized
C. Spontaneous and fun
8. If you were ever rude to someone, would you apologize?
A. I will not
B. I will as it’s the best thing to do
C. It depends on what I said
9. What do you want out of a loving relationship?
A. I’m not looking for love right now
B. Someone who loves me as much as I love them
C. I’m not certain about it yet
10. How do you feel about settling down?
A. That’s not happening now
B. That would be amazing
C. I need more years