1. Have you ever lived with a roommate?
A. Yes, and I am tolerant of other people's habits
B. Yes, and I don't really like it
C. No, I have always hated the idea
D. Yes, and they bothered me a lot
2. What percentage of your friends is married?
A. More than 80 percent
B. 50-80 percent
C. 30-50 percent
D. Less than 30 percent
3. Are you happy about your life?
A. Yes, all the time
B. Yes, mostly
C. Not really
D. Not at all
4. Can you cook and handle housework?
A. I am an expert
B. More or less
C. Not really
D. No, I hate it
5. Suppose you got married tomorrow, would you feel like you missed out on something?
A. Not at all, marriage is just a new beginning
B. Probably not
C. I am not sure, maybe I would miss travels and partying
D. Marriage is similar to prison for me
6. How do you like to spend the majority of your time?
A. With my significant other
B. With my partner but sometimes alone
C. I need a significant amount of time to myself
7. What is your view on couple finances?
A. What's mine is theirs and what's theirs is mine
B. We should split all the expenses
C. What is mine is mine and what is theirs is theirs
D. The man should pay for everything
8. Do you like shopping sprees? Who pays for these?
A. Not much, and I pay for the items I buy
B. Yes, and I spend a good amount of my wage on that
C. Yes, and I get in debt to buy new stuff
D. Yes, and my parents are the ones who pay
9. Do you have a steady income?
A. Yes, with money to save
B. Yes, but I rather make it work
C. No, I struggle
D. No, my parents provide for me
10. Are you of legal age to get married?
A. Yes, I passed beyond that
B. Yes, I have recently became able to marry
C. No, my parents would have to sign the release
D. What is that age again?