1. How many relationships have you had so far?
A. Only one
B. Two so far
D. More than three
2. How do you know that you've actually fallen in love with someone?
A. When you can't stop thinking about this person.
B. When you can't keep your eyes away from that person.
C. When you can't help but ask about the person.
D. When you still have the person's perfume in your mind.
3. How long did your longest relationship last?
A. 6 months
B. A year
C. 2 years
D. More than 5 years
4. How short was your shortest relationship?
A. A month
B. 2 weeks
C. A year
D. A years and a half
5. How do you know that someone actually likes you?
A. When the person smiles at you all the time.
B. When the person buys you lunch all the time.
C. When the person says good things about the way you dress.
D. You've got no idea.
6. What type of person attracts you the most?
A. Good looking ones.
B. Curvy or chubby persons.
C. Intellectual ones.
D. People who are into fitness.
7. What physical trait is the most attractive to you?
A. Read hair
B. Blue eyes
C. Tanned skin
D. Dark skin
8. What is the most important thing to do on a first date?
A. Be nice.
B. Tell the truth about yourself.
C. Pay the bill.
D. Call back to say something nice.
9. What is the most expensive gift you've ever gotten from a lover?
A. A gold ring
B. A gold chain
C. A pair of sneakers
10. What is the best way to ask someone out?
A. With flowers
B. With a smile
C. By insisting
D. By flattering the person