1. Are you always tensed in the morning because of your spouse?
C. Yes, but it has nothing to do with your partner
D. No, there's no reason for you to be tensed
2. Are you nervous around your spouse?
A. Yes, all the time
C. 60% of the time
D. No, not at all
3. Do simple conversations with your spouse lead to big fights?
D. Not big enough to be scared of them
4. Do you find yourselves to have at least one thing in common with your spouse?
A. Yes, in fact more than one thing
C. Not really
D. No, you've got nothing in common
5. Are you each other’s confidant?
D. No, because of lack of trust
6. Do you think you can both trust each other no matter the situation?
D. You hope so
7. Are you still sexually attracted to your partner?
A. Yes, very much so
B. Sometimes, but maybe it's because you like sex in general
C. You used to but not anymore
D. You were sexually curious about them for a while but them it all stopped because of the constant fights
8. Do you still talk about the first time you met each other?
A. Of course you do
C. Yes, but it's rare
D. Not anymore
9. Are you still eager to assist your partner whenever they are in need?
A. Yes, you would do anything for them
C. Not really, but you do it on rare occasions
D. No, because they should deal with their mess by themselves
10. Do you renew your vows every once in a while?
A. No, because there's never anything to really celebrate since your are drifting apart even more every year
B. Yes, it's the norm with your marriage
C. You wished you could but you never have enough money to do so
D. No, get married once and then that's it