1. Has your wife ever been diagnosed with or received treatment for a mental illness?
A. I am not sure
D. Not that she has told me, but I think she should
2. Do you feel like you both have your own independence in your relationship?
C. Most of the time, I do
D. No, I think that is one of the issues
3. Does she often accuse you of doing things you are not doing, talking to people you aren’t talking to, or other outlandish accusations that she is convinced you are hiding from her?
A. No, never
D. Yes, she does this frequently
4. How old is your wife?
D. 25 or under
5. Is this behavior something new, or has she always been this way?
A. This is something new
B. It comes and goes
C. I am not sure
D. No, she has been this way, but it has started getting to me more over time
6. Does anyone else close to her in her life (family, friends, etc.) ever comment about her temperament or have the same concerns you do?
A. Only recently a family member said something
C. No, not that I can recall
D. Yes, both friends and family
7. If you have a sudden change of plans, is she understanding about it or not?
A. She used to always be, but recently she gets upset
B. It depends on her mood
C. Yes, most of the time, she is understanding
D. No, she rarely understands
8. Does she ever just show up places where you are without being invited and just “check-in” because she was “in the neighborhood” or “thinking about you”?
A. Not that I can remember
C. No, but she does text a lot sometimes when we aren’t together
D. Yes, that has happened a few times or more
9. Do you ever feel like she will drop anything to hang out with you or rearrange her whole life to make herself available?
A. No, she hasn’t ever done that unless it was important to me
C. I don’t think so
D. Yes, she has done that
10. Has she been experiencing unusual fatigue, hot flashes, weight gain, mood swings, chills, sleep issues, irregular periods, or any other physical symptoms that seem to have evolved recently?
A. Yes, definitely
B. Not so much physical; it’s more of the moods and behaviors I’ve noticed
C. No, not that I have noticed
D. I don't know