Marriage is a challenging aspect of life and needs to be nurtured patiently. For a happy married life, it is important for spouses to have a healthy sex life as well.
Discussing and understanding each other’s sexual desires in one way to make sure that your sex life is good. However, the most important way to keep things spiced up in a marriage is to invest time and allow the romance to flow organically.
If the question “how will your sex life be after the marriage” has kept you awake, then take this quiz to find some answers.
1. How does your partner treat your loved ones?
A. They are patient with my loved ones
B. They lack patience with my loved ones
C. They get along with my parents
2. How open are your conversations with each other?
A. Quite open
B. There is a lack of openness in the relationship
C. I am not sure
3. Has your partner ever discussed his sexual desires with you?
A. They haven’t
B. They have
C. They try to share but I sometimes ignore them
4. Has your partner ever cheated on you?
C. I don't know
5. Does your partner give you undivided attention when you are talking?
A. Yes, they do
B. Not always
6. Do you often fight with each other?
A. Yes, we both fight a lot
B. I don’t fight
7. How would you describe your partner’s behavior in public with you?
A. They are always well-behaved
B. They are nice to me in public
C. They are slightly unpredictable
8. Do they help you with domestic chores?
9. Is your partner financially independent?
A. I don’t think so
B. I think so
C. I don’t know
10. Do they groom themselves before meeting you?
A. Not really
C. Yes, they do