The quality of your relationship is a key factor in determining whether you're happy or unhappy. Have you ever wondered if your relationship was supportive? If you feel like your partner doesn't take the time to listen to you or respect your boundaries, your relationship may be unsupportive. That's where this ‘how supportive is your relationship’ quiz comes in. We're going to ask you questions about how you and your partner typically relate to each other. If you answer us honestly, we'll be able to tell you how your relationship ranks on the supportive to unsupportive spectrum. Ready to learn more? How do you know whether or not your relationship falls under this category? Let's get quizzing!
1. How do you feel when you are around your partner?
B. Happy and relaxed
C. Depends on what we’re doing
2. Do you share household chores evenly?
C. Not at all
3. Who's the first person you're going to share any good news with?
A. My partner
B. My mom
C. My best friend
4. Does your partner get easily jealous if you spend time with friends?
A. They trust me
B. They get jealous
C. It depends
5. Do you feel safe in your relationship?
C. Unfortunately, no
6. Do you trust your partner?
7. In your opinion, does your partner genuinely like you as a friend?
A. Yes, we are best friends
B. I think so. We have a good time hanging out
C. Our connection is mostly physical
8. How often do you ask your partner about their feelings?
C. Whenever they seem down
9. How respectful are you towards your partner's friends?
A. A little
B. I make an effort with them, even though they're not my kind of people
C. Yes, a lot
10. Has your partner ever mocked your political opinions?
A. We mostly agree on politics
B. Every once in a while we debate each other, but it's never mean spirited
C. Yes. They think my ideas are terrible