1. Do you bring up that one time they forgot an anniversary?
B. I’m not sure
2. Do you start a passive-aggressive not-texting war?
A. Of course!
B. It depends
C. No, never
3. Are you no stranger to temporary breakups that happen at least once a week?
A. This is a sentence that officially describes my relationship
B. Yes, kind of
C. No, not at all
4. Do you act like you've just broken up half the time, just to teach them a lesson?
A. Yes, it’s my thing
B. Just sometimes
5. Do you pull the ol' "intensely glance at their texts and then ask them who they're texting" move?
6. Are you always doing the little things to remind them that they are nothing without you?
7. Forgetting to text you back has some pretty harsh consequences. Thoughts?
8. Do you call them out at every moment they don't pay attention to you?
A. All the time
9. In a text argument, do you ever bring up old messages as evidence?
A. I refer to them but I don’t mention them
B. No, I don’t think that’s necessary
C. Of course!
10. Do you get annoyed when your partner reads your messages but doesn't reply right away?
A. Yes, it really annoys me
B. Nope, they’re probably busy
C. Kind of