Self-expansion is often described as our ability to achieve goals and feel some kind of self-fulfillment at some point in our lives. For that, we often need the help of others, and mostly the help of a partner who can share our visions and help us achieve our goals. The number of people who have faithful and loyal partners is great but not everyone is as lucky as them. So, how well have you expanded thanks to your relationship? Have you become successful or is your relationship pulling you down? Take our quiz and find out.
1. Has your partner ever argued with you over your decisions?
B. They have done so when they felt threatened by that decision
C. They have done so after realizing that they knew nothing about it till the last minute
D. No, it has never happened before
2. Do you feel comfortable around your lover most of the time?
A. Yes, very comfortable
B. Yes, sometimes
D. No, but you don’t really care
3. Do you think your partner is jealous of your decisions?
A. Yes, it could be true
B. Yes, they've sometimes proven to have felt this way
C. Only when they feel that it is something they've also thought of
D. No, it's impossible
4. Has your partner ever threatened to leave you because of your decisions?
A. No, never
B. No, it would be outrageous if they'd done that
C. Yes, several times
D. Yes, they do so all the time
5. Do you think your lover is competitive with you most of the time?
B. You suspect they are
C. No, no way
D. No, you have a great relationship
6. What have you achieved so far in terms of personal goals?
A. You've acquired a house
B. You bought a new car
C. You've saved up some money
D. Not much
7. How long have you been in the relationship and why?
A. More than a year, because everything is working well
B. For six months so far because you really like one another
C. Less than a month, you just didn't get along that well
D. Less than a year but you have faith in your love
8. How much do you speak to your partner when it comes to your personal goals?
A. Too much, you trust them fully
B. Just enough, because you are a very secretive person when it comes to your goals
C. Not enough and you always end up regretting it
D. You tell them nothing
9. Is your partner 100% behind your projects?
A. Yes, of course
C. Most of the time
10. Does your partner support you 100%?
A. Yes, they are always there when you need them
B. Yes, only when you make sense
C. Yes, only when they know they'll get something out of it
D. No, you don't think they do