When you are in a relationship with someone the ideal thing would be to share common goals with that person. Whether they are hobbies, passions, or qualities, sharing goals is what makes the relationship stronger. The best way to share goals is to learn to communicate, share your mutual thoughts and listen to one another, and also take time to plan them together. So, do you share your goals with your partner? Take our quiz and see it for yourself.
1. What is the nature of your long-term goals?
B. Of business nature
C. Family extending
D. You don't have any for now
2. What is the main reason why some of your goals are not reached?
A. Time constraints
B. Lack of resources
C. Lack of imagination
D. You don't know
3. Do you think that sharing a goal with your partner is beneficial to you?
A. Yes, since you can't possibly do everything on your own
B. Yes, because we always need a little help in life
C. No, it's never a good idea
D. Yes, of course since they have more skills than you
4. Is your partner pulling you down?
A. Yes, all the time
B. Yes, since they have no real objectives in life
C. No, everything is fine
D. No, you can't really complain for now
5. Were you good at planning goals before meeting your partner?
B. Yes, you've always been a good planner
C. No, you've never been that organized like this before
D. No, because there was no need to do so
6. Were you a successful person before meeting your partner?
A. Yes, of course
B. Of course you were,because you've always relied on yourself
C. No, you were kind of lost
D. No, not at all
7. Do you need to mentor your partner when to comes to setting up goals, or your partner is already aware of these practice?
A. Yes, because you both come from different backgrounds
B. Yes, because your technique is the best
C. Yes, because they are younger than you
D. No, no need for this.
8. Is your partner enthusiastic about sharing goals with you?
A. Yes, always
B. Yes, because you always end up reaching them
C. Yes, because you've helped them achieve a lot
D. No, because you fight a lot
9. What are the 2 main goals you share with your partner?
A. Financial goal and short term goals
B. Christmas goals and birthday goals
C. Hobbies for the year and health goals
10. What is the nature of your short-term goals?
C. They are mostly hobbies
D. You have none to begin with