This quiz assumes that you genuinely want to know if the two of you are meant to be together. Are you only friends with benefits? Or are there more feelings involved? We all desire to find true love, but it can be difficult to distinguish between lust and stronger feelings. Here's an easy quiz you can take, with a link for your partner, to find out "fwb or relationship quiz.”
1. Do they say cute things to you?
A. No, not really.
C. I don't think it's a big deal.
2. Do they have a natural sense of humor, or are they always trying to be funny to you?
A. I guess they have a natural sense of humor.
B. They are always trying to be funny to me.
C. I’m not sure.
3. Have you ever felt jealous when hearing about your ''friend’s'' dating lives?
A. No, no way.
B. Might have once or twice, but I usually don't.
C. Of course, I have!
4. Has the other person expressed interest in going out with you before?
A. We both acknowledge we're still attracted to each other, so it's better if there are no expectations of commitment.
C. We dated.
5. Do you think they're your soulmate?
A. Yes, definitely.
B. I’m not sure.
6. Is the sex good?
B. Not really.
C. It varies.
7. Do you share a bed with them?
C. No way.
8. Which intimate action denotes the most feeling?
B. Kissing on the neck.
C. Rubbing the back.
9. Pick a famous seducer:
A. Marilyn Monroe.
B. Britney Spears.
C. Johnny Depp.
10. Do you talk about the people you get into relationships with?
A. I do, but I really hate it.
B. Yes, why not?