Christmas is usually a time that brings families together. But it is also a time when families could have a displeasing time, and you might get stuck in a family feud. There will always be someone who diffuses the situation or lights up the room with their presence.
Christmas is also a great time to show your true character to your family. This ‘Family Christmas personality quiz’ will help to know the kind of personality that comes out when there is a celebratory family event.
1. How do you usually celebrate Christmas with your family?
A. We all meet, eat, chat, and have a great time
B. It is usually grand
C. It is usually quiet
2. What do you do at your family’s Christmas gathering?
A. I am usually in charge of the kids
B. I usually sit near the Christmas tree
C. I take care of the conversations
3. Do you feel ignored at Christmas dinners?
A. Yes, and I am fine with it
B. No, I feel fully involved
C. Yes, sometimes
4. Do you look forward to a family Christmas?
A. Yes, always
B. Yes, but they can be tiresome
C. No, it’s way too strenuous
5. Do you participate in decorating the tree or help others to cook meals?
A. Yes, as much as possible
C. Yes, with utmost pleasure
6. Do you sing Christmas carols with your family?
A. Yes, that’s a tradition
7. What part do you enjoy the most about a celebration with family?
A. The food
B. The laughs
C. The conversations
8. How would you describe an ideal Christmas holiday?
A. A whole day to myself
B. A day full of good food and great vibes
C. A simple and grounded time with people I really care about
9. How often do you attend Christmas gatherings?
A. As often as I can
B. I make my presence felt physically or virtually
C. I usually avoid such gatherings
10. Which is your favorite Christmas song?
A. Last Christmas
B. Christmas carols
C. All I want for Christmas is you
11. How does your family react if you miss any Christmas events?
A. They tell me that without me, it is not as fun
B. They inform me about their fights
C. They don’t react because it happens often
12. How long before Christmas do you buy presents for your loved ones?
A. I buy them a couple of weeks before Christmas
B. I buy them in the months leading up to Christmas as they have to be special
C. I buy them at the very last minute
13. Does your family trust you enough to let you host Christmas dinner?
A. Yes, they know I can be a magical host
B. Yes, they know that I will make everyone feel special
C. No, not really
14. Has your family complained about your inability to stay in touch with them?
A. Yes, all the time
B. At times
C. No, not really
15. Does family give you a feeling of security and comfort?
A. Yes, for sure
B. Yes, kind of
C. At times