Starting a new relationship could be so exciting, but it could also be very confusing. Does he like you? Does he want you to be his girlfriend? If so, when will he ask me to be his girlfriend? So many questions can cloud your mind!
Typically, men have a more challenging time expressing themselves and their feelings when it comes to men. On the other hand, females tend to be more impatient when it comes to becoming exclusive with a guy and agonizing over wondering what their guy is thinking or feeling.
Take this short quiz and find out if he wants you to be his girlfriend or not!
1. Does he seem protective over you and always have your back?
A. No, not at all
B. I don’t think so, but we haven’t really been in a situation where he would need to be
D. Yes, I feel safe when he is around and know he has my back
2. What does he do in his spare time?
A. Party hard!
B. Hang out with friends; he has too many friends to manage!
C. He talks to me or spends time with his family
D. Spends time with me!
3. Does he try to get to know you on a deeper level?
A. No, not at all
D. Yes, I think he does
4. When you have these discussions, does he seem to be genuinely interested in getting to know everything about you and sharing things about himself as well?
A. We really don’t have these kinds of conversations
B. No, he seems to just listen and nod
5. Does he flirt with you and joke around with you regardless of who is around?
A. We don’t really spend much time hanging out with our friends together, so I am not sure
B. No, he acts differently when we are alone than he does when we are out
D. Yes, he does that all the time
6. Has he ever confessed that he likes you?
A. He drops hints here and there
B. Yeah, but never been too serious about it
C. Indirectly yes!
D. Yes! All the time
7. Do you guys vibe when together?
A. He vibe with most of the people
B. Yes we do mostly
C. Yes but, that’s it
D. I think we totally vibe
8. Do you feel he likes you?
A. He likes mostly everyone
B. Me and a bunch of other people
C. Most of the time it’s evident
D. I believe so
9. Does he reply quickly to your texts?
A. Not really
B. At times
C. Most of the time
10. Does your opinion matter to him the most?
A. Not exactly
B. I don't think so
C. I feel that
D. I am sure about it
11. Does he seem to be interested in you and only you?
A. No, definitely not
B. I am not sure, but I really don’t think so
C. I think so
D. Yes, I always feel like all of his attention is on me wherever we are
12. Does it ever seem like he is playing games or just messing with your head?
A. Yes, all of the time
B. Sometimes I do because I feel like he is always sending mixed signals, and it’s confusing
C. I am not sure, but I don’t think he is playing games
D. No, I don’t feel that way
13. Has he fully recovered from his past relationship, and does he seem to be mentally and emotionally in a good place?
A. I don’t know
B. I think he is still working through all that
C. I think he has worked through all of that and appears to be okay most of the time
D. Yes, I definitely think so
14. Has this guy ever had a serious, committed relationship, or does he seem to have a fear of commitment?
A. I don’t think he has ever had anything serious, and he might have issues with commitment
B. We haven’t really talked about any of that
C. I think he has had relationships in the past, but I am not sure for how long
D. He doesn’t appear to have any fears about commitment
15. Does he have a good relationship with the people in his family?
A. I am not sure about their relationship
B. It may be a bit strained from what I can tell, but he doesn’t talk about it much
C. They don’t appear to have any issues from conversations I’ve heard
D. I believe he has a very good relationship with his family