Sometimes we get married with the idea that we know everything about our spouses. There have been instances of people who end up being unpleasantly surprised about their spouses’ change of character several years after being married to them, while others (and maybe few people) have been able to remain the same all along the relationship without seeing their habits or characters change. Here is a quiz for you to test how well you know your partner! Go ahead and take the quiz.
1. Do you know your partner’s biggest dreams for the future?
A. Of course, I do
B. I can only guess
C. I wished I did
D. My partner doesn’t have dreams
2. Does your partner tell you about their fears?
A. Yes, always
C. Only when my partner feels like it
D. Only when my partner is really scared
3. Are you close to your partner’s mother?
A. Yes, very close
B. I wished I were
C. Not really
D. She hates me
4. Does your partner’s mother call you when she wants to get some information about her child?
A. Yes, most of the time
C. Once in a blue moon
D. No, never
5. Can you tell when something is bothering your partner?
A. Yeah! My sixth sense is great!
B. It takes me a while to figure out
C. Only when my partner articulates it
D. I don't care
6. Would you be able to complete your partner’s sentences?
A. Yes, all the time
B. Yes, sometimes
C. I don’t really have the time to play games
D. No, not at all
7. Are you the first person your partner comes to announce something to?
A. Yes, of course
B. Yes, or else s/he will be in trouble with me
C. Yes, after all we are a couple
D. No, unfortunately!
8. Does your partner trust you with their life?
A. Yes, my partner has absolute trust in me
B. Not sure, but I believe it to be so
C. I wished s/he did
D. Not really
9. Do you know your partner’s favorite color?
C. I guess I do
D. Hmm, I never cared about it
10. Do you know your partner’s lucky number?
B. Yes, s/he keeps telling the number quite often
C. Yes, my mother-in-law told me