1. How many friends with benefits did you have in your lifetime?
A. Only 3
B. Only 2
C. Only 1
D. More than 3
2. Do your friends with benefits accept to be just that?
A. Yes, absolutely
B. Most of the time
C. No, it could happen that they fall in love
D. You don't know because you simply don't care
3. Have you ever been stalked by a friend with benefits?
A. Yes, several times
B. Only a few times
C. No, never
D. No, and that's why you don't have any
4. What do you normally agree to do with your friends with benefits?
A. Have casual sex
B. Go out to eat
C. Borrow money from each other
D. You do what true friends normally do, which is to have fun together
5. For how long have you kept your friend with benefits around?
A. A few weeks
B. A few months
C. For a year
D. You can't recall
6. Are you effective at turning someone to a friend with benefits?
C. You've tried but have failed so miserably
D. You have nothing to offer and that's the problem
7. Have you ever fallen in love with a friend with benefits?
A. Yes, but only once
B. Yes, and that's when you decide to separate
C. Yes, and you've been together since
8. Have you ever felt sad after being dumped by a friend with benefits?
A. No, life goes on
B. No, because you know many will come after them
D. Yes, especially if they were fun
9. Have you ever been possessive over a friend with benefits?
A. Yes, especially if they are great in bed
B. No, what's the use of being possessive anyway
D. No, that would be stupid.
10. Do you use protection with your friend with benefits?
A. Yes, of course
B. Yes, always
C. Why shouldn't you?
D. No, because you don't sleep with your friends