Obsessive love disorder, or OLD, is when an individual becomes obsessed with a person that they think they are in love with. Having this disorder can damage yourself and the person you are pursuing. Take this ‘Do you have an obsessive love disorder’ quiz to discover if you have an obsessive love disorder.
1. Do you talk about the person you’re in love with often?
2. Do you get jealous when you see your crush or partner speaking to other women or men?
A. Yes, all of the time
C. Only if they look better than me
3. How often do you obsess over someone you’re in love with?
A. Very often
B. Never or rarely
C. Just a few times
4. Are you currently obsessing over someone?
5. Do you talk positive or negative things about your partner?
A. All positive
B. Both, I can see that they are not perfect but that is okay
C. I sense the negative things but only focus on the positive
6. Do you get angry if someone says anything bad about your crush/partner?
A. Yes, I get angry
B. Sometimes when they are very rude
C. I might feel bad but I do not react
7. Which of the following do you obsess the most about?
A. Everyone I am attached to
B. Mostly fictional characters, celebrities
C. Nobody specific
8. How often do you interact with someone you love on social media?
A. A t least a few times in a day
B. Not excessively
C. I do not have a count
9. If you partner does not answer their phone, do you call them excessively?
B. No, they will call me back
C. I might get worried and call them a few times
10. Do you think you are deeply in love with someone?
C. Not sure
11. Do you constantly over text someone you’re in love with?
12. When you’re with your family and friends, do you often speak about your crush or partner?
A. Yes, of course!
B. No, not really
C. Every once in a while
13. Do you dream about your crush or partner often?
14. Do you lose focus on things you need to do when you think of the person you’re in love with?
15. Does this person know you’re in love with them?
A. Yes, of course!
B. No, because I’m not in love with them
C. Not yet